-
July 26th, 2006, 05:02 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Pound baseball
I can def. see why Coach Sturgill resigned.
I played 3 years under the man, And I would put him up there as one of the best coaches in this area. Of course though, "certain parents" think what Coach Sturgill was doin with the program was wrong and that he didn't know squat about baseball. I mean my Sophomore year we had one of the best teams Pound has ever had. And next years team wasnt bad either. Two 2nd place finishes in his 1st 2 years.
Unfortunate he had to go, but I can def. understand his decision. I know other schools have politics issues, but here at Pound the only issue is the parents thinking that it's all the coaches fault. Sorry if I affended anyone.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks